Physical Therapy Legal COnsulting
We are a therapist-owned physical therapy legal consulting service. We provide a range of expert services from the start to finish in cases of malpractice, negligence, misdiagnosis, and other cases in which there is a potential breach of duty in the field of physical therapy. We work with defense and plaintiff attorneys to screen case material and determine the merits or defensibility of medical malpractice cases prior to the start of trial, as well as provide expert reports and testimony for cases that go to trial, arbitration, or settlement. Whether you are considering bringing a suit for a fall or personal injury sustained in rehabilitation, or defending the actions of a physical therapist in the treatment of a patient, we can help.
What we Offer
- Review of case material
- Expert opinion reports
- Local site inspection
- Mobility evaluation
- Comments on standards of care
- Expert witness testimony and depositions, including court appearances
- Research activities, including literature reviews and summaries of evidence
- Additional services available depending on your needs
For a comprehensive description of our physical therapy legal offerings, please visit our Services page.
We are located in New Jersey and primarily serve clients in the Philadelphia and New York City metropolitan areas. However, if our expertise is needed elsewhere, we are able to travel to meet your needs, wherever they may be.
Why Choose Us?
- Our experts have years of experience in clinical practice, court testimony, and/or case material review.
- Our experts are leaders in their fields, hold doctoral research degrees, and stay up-to-date with practice standards.
- We keep our clients informed of progress, costs and concerns from start to finish.
- Our experts are contacted directly, eliminating recruitment and referral costs incurred at other agencies.